March 2020 Newsletter
1) March Tuition is due.
2) Costume balances are past due. Please check at the desk for balance if you are not sure of the amount. If you have fallen behind on your tuition, please start catching up.Remember, no tickets or costumes will be distributed if there is an outstanding balance, even if the costumes are fully paid up.
3) REDANCERS is printing our 33nd annual journal. If you are interested in taking out an ad, please get the form from the front desk. Remember, ads do not have to be from a business, but can come from a family group, parents, friends, etc. The ads also help defray the cost of typesetting and printing the journal.
4) No holidays in March! No closures except due to inclement weather.
5) Happy St. Patrick’s Day, return to DST and the first day of Spring!
6) Competitions fees are coming up. Will let you know as soon as possible!
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STUDIO! 631-727-3998