1) April tuition is due. Also, May and June tuition must be paid up in full through June by May 31, 2018. If not paid, your child will not dance in the recital. I am being very firm on this point. Please don't have me asking for past payments at the rehearsal.
2) COSTUMES: All available costumes (meaning those I have received so far) will be distributed starting the week of May 21 through May 26. 2018.
In order to receive your costumes, all outstanding balances, in both tuition and costumes must be paid in full, through and including May. If you are more than 1 month in arrears (meaning you owe more than May tuition), you will not receive your costumes until all tuition is paid up through and including June. Also, this payment will be in cash only. NO EXCEPTIONS will be made. If you are not sure if you owe anything, please check at the desk. If, in the past you have bounced checks, only cash will be accepted for the final payments. Please don't wait until the day the costumes are being handed out, to find out you still owe! I don't like seeing children cry because they cannot take home their costumes.
NO COSTUMES will be handed out to unaccompanied children, at the Tiny Tots level. Parents or supervising adults must accompany their child as they try on costumes, to make sure they fit, and that all the pieces are there. To facilitate the fittings, on that day, please wear a body suit and tights. (Not leggings and a tee-shirt). Also, bring a paper bag to put all the costume pieces in.
The Studio will not be responsible for lost pieces, and all pieces are necessary for participation in the recital. Also, if on that day, moms or other females (not dads) could help with the costumes, it would be a lot easier.
3)PHOTOS: Picture Date: Saturday, June 2, 2018. Schedule shooting begins after 2:30pm. Schedules will be handed out with costumes. Photos can be paid by cash, checks, and credit cards. PLEASE CONSIDER TAKNIG THE CLASS PHOTO. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PURCHASE THEM, BUT FOR THE CLASS PICTURE IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A FULL CLASS. Regular classes will still be held at their regular time on that day. Pictures will take place after class time.
4) I am looking for a few parent volunteers to help backstage on show day. Help is needed with supervision, helping them change, bathroom duty, etc. Please sign up at the front desk.
5) Parents, please check your children's shoes. Some are getting tight! If I need to order them, I will do so, but, it needs to be done in time. You can also order shoes on your own.
6) JUNE RECITAL: The recital this year is Sunday ,June 24, at 7:00pm, at the HAMPTON BAYS MIDDLE SCHOOL. This is a change of venue. The address is 70 Ponquogue Ave. Hampton Bays, NY .
7)TICKETS: Tickets will go on sale Saturday, June 9,2018 at 2:00pm until 5:00pm at the Studio. Tickets will be cheaper this year, because for this year only, it will be general admission. Ticket price TBD, no tickets will be sold ahead of June 29, and no tickets will be held.
8)Tickets can be purchased by cash, check, or credit card. Since the seating is general admission, there is no need to wait on line in the morning of ticket sales to receive a "number". However, the day of the show, the house will be open half an hour before show time, and there will be NO saving of seats. Seating will be done in as orderly manner. The class sizes are small, and everyone will be seen.
9) JOURNAL ADS must be in by May 26, 2018. Please get those ads in. If you lost your form, there are extras in the studio, or they can be downloaded - look for the link soon.
10) REHEARSAL: Sunday ,June 24, beginning at 11:30am. Rehearsal schedules will be handed out in June. Program order will be posted in the studio in May.
11) ALL MONEY DUE THE STUDIO, MUST BE PAID BY: May 31, 2018. Cash or Credit cards for all studio business after May 31, 2018.
12) Summer classes will begin on July 9,2018.
13) End of the year party! Bounce house, music and refreshments,( weather permitting), Saturday, June 23, 2018. It is also the last day of class.
Don't forget to check out our Facebook page for all the latest postings and pictures!
ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL THE STUDIO! 631-727-3998